The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peugeot boxer symphony Autosleeper 1998

2 posters

Go down

Peugeot boxer symphony Autosleeper 1998  Empty Peugeot boxer symphony Autosleeper 1998

Post by Aaramalyn 3 Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:59 am

Has anyone got a user manual not a workshop manual or knows where to get one please
Aaramalyn 3
Aaramalyn 3

Female

Auto-Sleeper Model : Luton Bedfordshire
Vehicle Year : Peugeot

Back to top Go down

Peugeot boxer symphony Autosleeper 1998  Empty Re: Peugeot boxer symphony Autosleeper 1998

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:45 am

I've got one, but you're not having it! Seriously, the manual runs into many, many pages. If you need it to clear up specific questions I could probably find the time to scan the relevant bits over to you but the entire thing is a no go. And it's very boring, not always helpful and I've found seeking out the relevant guidance for individual components is much more rewarding.

Paul
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Peugeot boxer symphony Autosleeper 1998  Empty Re: Peugeot boxer symphony Autosleeper 1998

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:47 am

Alternatively, ask me. We've just bought an old nail of a van that I've only just started looking into. Many things don't work and I've spent many hours researching 'fix-its' on the interweb. I just may have the answer  smile!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by newterry Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:25 am

Tried AS ?, they've usually got manuals in stock.#
Terry

Never walk past open doors of opportunity as you'll never know what treasures lie beyond.
newterry
newterry
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper Model : Harmony 1.9TD
Vehicle Year : 1999 reg

Back to top Go down