The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1998 Peugeot Boxer Symphony no 12v power

2 posters

Go down

1998 Peugeot Boxer Symphony no 12v power  Empty 1998 Peugeot Boxer Symphony no 12v power

Post by MARKPRYKE123 Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:13 pm

hi all have just joined iam very new to owning a camper this qustion has probly been ask loads before but have tried going tho  the fourm to look at some old therds but cannot find them as i say i very new to this so please be patient with me lol

when on hook up cable eveything works fine but off they cable i get nothing i did when i frist got van but the battery was not lasting long tested battery and it was had it . so got new battey but since i put new one on i cant get any 12v power have chagend the fuses and the relays and tested the new battery witch is good 

it is now driving me mad trying to get it to work so any help would be very greatfull

thanks

mark
MARKPRYKE123
MARKPRYKE123

Male

Member Age : 52
Auto-Sleeper Model : boxer symfoney
Vehicle Year : Vehicle

Back to top Go down

1998 Peugeot Boxer Symphony no 12v power  Empty Re: 1998 Peugeot Boxer Symphony no 12v power

Post by Paulmold Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:18 pm

When you say you have changed fuses do you mean in the panel over the back door? There are more fuses under drivers seat next to the battery including a main fuse. You will also find two fuses hanging above the engine battery, one for fridge and the other for the split charge system.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

1998 Peugeot Boxer Symphony no 12v power  Empty Re: 1998 Peugeot Boxer Symphony no 12v power

Post by MARKPRYKE123 Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:44 pm

hi yes have changed all them to plus the relays under the seat 

thanks

mark
MARKPRYKE123
MARKPRYKE123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MARKPRYKE123 Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:39 pm

All sorted mate come over who no a bit more than me about electrics he tested the 3 new relays I put and one was faulty not a happy bunny so went back to maplins gave them a hard time got another relay works fine now
MARKPRYKE123
MARKPRYKE123

Male

Back to top Go down