The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto-Sleeper Duetto Water Heater

+6
Paulmold
Dutto
badger
Tony F
boxerman
HildaB
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Auto-Sleeper Duetto Water Heater - Page 2 Empty Re: Auto-Sleeper Duetto Water Heater

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Hi All.

As we're talking heaters, thought others might benefit from my recent experience :-

I noticed that when attempting to use the gas water heater, I'd flick the switch, the green light would come on, and then 10 seconds later the red light would come on meaning that the gas didn't light.

I tried this 5 or 6 times, same result.. I thought I had a problem, so as a last resort, I went and "read the manual". :-)

The manual says you MUST take the vent cover off the outside boiler vent... So I did as told and removed the cover (ham-fistedly cracking it in the process) .. Boiler ignited first time, and got hot water in 35 mins or so.

--
ForresGeek
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Auto-Sleeper Duetto Water Heater - Page 2 Empty Wendy D

Post by playtime Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:48 pm

I am wondering where you found your red reset button, We have a 1994 Ford Duetto and I don't think I have seen one.
playtime
playtime

Female

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper Model : Duetto
Vehicle Year : 1994

Back to top Go down

Auto-Sleeper Duetto Water Heater - Page 2 Empty Re: Auto-Sleeper Duetto Water Heater

Post by HildaB Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi, you can find the red button on the cascade heater which is under the long bench seat.  Take off cushions and lift up small flap and you can see the heater.   Not sure if the button is on top or at the front.  It looks like the one Boxerman sent through on May 07.  Hopefully you will find it.  Of course, as you have possibly read, it was a case of us not waiting long enough for the heater to heat up.   Hope all this helps.
HildaB
HildaB

Auto-Sleeper Model : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2