The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trooper / Trident rear belts.

2 posters

Go down

Trooper / Trident rear belts. Empty Trooper / Trident rear belts.

Post by Richsvan Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:06 pm

Hi All,
My trooper only came with lap belts in the back but I’ve managed to find a van that’s getting broken and purchased the parts to add 3-point belts.
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to remove the parts myself so there’s a few questions I have about where autosleeper attached certain parts originally.

I realise their are a few different configurations with respect to how the reel is fitted on the drivers side. I’ve purchased the version with the reel mounted to the vertical bar.

Can anyone help please by confirming the following?
  • Where does the end of the belt bolt to. Is it to the floor, or is there a mounting on the seat frame? Is the same for both sides?
  • Do the clasp/ receiver ends bolt to the seat frame (same location as the lap belts mounts I have today) or do they bolt down to the floor?
  • For the passenger side reel, it bolts to the rear pillar, is their any reinforcement plate here? Photos online seem to show a plate visible below the tail gate mounting. Not sure if this is related to this or how it may attach to the reel.

Many thanks all help appreciated.

Rich 

Richsvan
Richsvan

Auto-Sleeper Model : 1992 T4 Trooper

Back to top Go down

Trooper / Trident rear belts. Empty Re: Trooper / Trident rear belts.

Post by Treesha Sat May 07, 2022 12:38 pm

Maybe this will help - photos of my Autosleeper 1993.

Trooper / Trident rear belts. F0113af0-f010-4885-840b-262934043d0cTrooper / Trident rear belts. 0fa51621-0829-403a-9253-90d4580a376dTrooper / Trident rear belts. 421be1e5-d653-465a-b4a4-e6fb5aac7466Trooper / Trident rear belts. A5941701-6105-4caa-bc8b-736df6dad3bb
Treesha
Treesha

Female

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper Model : T4 Trident
Vehicle Year : Vehicle

Back to top Go down

Trooper / Trident rear belts. Empty Re: Trooper / Trident rear belts.

Post by Richsvan Tue May 10, 2022 1:08 pm

Hello Treesha,
Thanks so much for taking to the time to reply with some pictures. Unfortunately I'm not able open them.
If I PM you my email address, is it possible that you could send them to me directly?

Thanks again
Rich
Richsvan
Richsvan

Auto-Sleeper Model : 1992 T4 Trooper

Back to top Go down