The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autosleeper XL Draw under cooker Removal?

2 posters

Go down

Autosleeper XL Draw under cooker Removal? Empty Autosleeper XL Draw under cooker Removal?

Post by Kevinktwo Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:15 pm

Trying to remove the large drawer under the cooker, I can't for the life of me work out how it comes out, help please, I want to cut a 1cm off the bottom edge so it will not catch on our thicker carpet, done the cupboard but can't for the life of me work out how to get the draw out. Tried searching but was unsuccessful as I think there are posts on here with details from when people have been moving the sockets and the switches from under the cooker (facing the sliding door) to the side of the cabinet. Help please...
Kevinktwo
Kevinktwo

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down

Autosleeper XL Draw under cooker Removal? Empty Re: Autosleeper XL Draw under cooker Removal?

Post by PLOUGHLIN Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:03 pm

not familiar with your van, but have you tried, drawer full out, lift front and wiggle (drawer not you) to raise runner wheel over stop in end of runner? Works on my under berth drawer.

Alternative is remove side screws with drawer fully out, then slide off the runners.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 54
Auto-Sleeper Model : MB Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down

Autosleeper XL Draw under cooker Removal? Empty Re: Autosleeper XL Draw under cooker Removal?

Post by Kevinktwo Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:47 pm

Thanks Ploughlin, yes the other draws work like that, however this one has some kind of stop to prevent that, would take the sliders off but it appears to me that it is not possible to get to the last two screws, it could be missing the obvious, however thanks…
Kevinktwo
Kevinktwo

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down