The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awning inner, fairford and kela 2017

2 posters

Go down

Awning inner, fairford and kela 2017 Empty Awning inner, fairford and kela 2017

Post by Lorfal Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:27 am

anyone with a 2017 kela driveaway with an inner?  These inners seem to be unavailable , waiting release of new model BR003 inner. My driveway doesn’t have skytrack but I’m wondering if anyone out there has an inner that they use that is t actually designed for the kela?  Been looking at the inner for the sport, thinking it might do. Has anyone used just a pop up inside, if so what worked for you?

Thank-you

Lorraine
Lorfal
Lorfal
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper Model : Fairford
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Awning inner, fairford and kela 2017 Empty Re: Awning inner, fairford and kela 2017

Post by Heanorboy Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:05 pm

Many,many years of caravans with awnings and always used a small 2 man tent inside the awning for the children wanted to sleep there, can see no problem for inside the Kela just find best size that fits, dont need anything expensive as it is protected so cheap and cheerful I would go for.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper Model : Ex 2012 Dorset W
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down