The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best clock for Duetto sleeping area?

3 posters

Go down

Best clock for Duetto sleeping area? Empty Best clock for Duetto sleeping area?

Post by bumperman Thu May 31, 2012 12:13 pm

I'm having trouble finding a clock for the bedroom area of our Duetto. What do you guys & gals use in your campervans?
I have in mind a luminous clock that could sit on the narrow shelf over the sliding door & be visible from the bed - but I'll listen to any suggestions.
Nothing worse than getting up too early 'cos you don't know what the time is!

Thanks
bumperman
bumperman
bumperman

Auto-Sleeper Model : 95 Duetto

Back to top Go down

Best clock for Duetto sleeping area? Empty Re: Best clock for Duetto sleeping area?

Post by modelman Thu May 31, 2012 2:47 pm

I bought these off e-bay (new) for a few quid, cut some holes in a piece of 8mm perspex, polished up the edges & screwed the lot via 4 x clear plastic tubes to a vacant space on the wardrobe wall, as I didn't want to carve dirty great holes in the woodwork hugegrins
Covered the screw-heads with small black vinyl discs. Best clock for Duetto sleeping area? P1050762

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper Model : Amethyst
Vehicle Year : 2003

Back to top Go down

Best clock for Duetto sleeping area? Empty Re: Best clock for Duetto sleeping area?

Post by Paulmold Thu May 31, 2012 3:19 pm

I got one of these from the clock man who attends the shows (clocksandbarometers.com). I also got a small barometer off ebay and got a matching surround from the clock man again and put one on each side of the overcab locker. As this is fabric covered, the holes will hardly show if ever I remove them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Paulmold
Paulmold
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down