The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ford duetto

2 posters

Go down

ford duetto  Empty ford duetto

Post by mike sinden Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:50 pm

hello guys/girls , am looking for info re the a/s range , what others have exactly the same facilities inside as my duetto , meaning electrics ,lighting ,toilet, gas,water and prob how to make/put down the beds , not a lot to ask ,I know !!!
have had vehicle now for 6 months and have forgotten what I was told when picked it up ,hope to be using it within next 2-3 months subject to wifes health , am wondering if there is another owner close to me in sussex where I can seek help/advice etc .
thanks

Last edited by CC on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved to correct forum)
mike sinden
mike sinden

Male

Member Age : 79
Auto-Sleeper Model : none
Vehicle Year : none

Back to top Go down

ford duetto  Empty Re: ford duetto

Post by -mojo- Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:52 pm

IIRC the Duetto was fairly unusual at the time, because I think it was the only true van conversion with all the facilities, including a shower/toilet. The only other that springs to mind is the Trophy/Topaz, but the layout is completely different, with pretty much nothing in common with the Duetto.

However, many of the facilities are shared with most other vans of that age, so if you want to know how, for example, a Carver Cascade or an Electrolux 3-way fridge work, most people here with a van of that age will know.
-mojo-
-mojo-

Male

Member Age : 24
Auto-Sleeper Model : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down