The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infill cushions on AutoSleeper Duetto

5 posters

Go down

infill cushions on AutoSleeper Duetto Empty infill cushions on AutoSleeper Duetto

Post by palmerdm Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:59 pm

confused3
I have purchased a 2004 AutoSleeper Duetto.
I am not sure of the purpose of the two cushions it has.
One is 15.5 inches by 16
The other is 15.5 by 27.
I believe that it should have a cushion to fit flat behind the driver's seat and about 12.5 inches by 16+ but this is missing.

Dave
palmerdm
palmerdm

Male

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper Model : Duetto
Vehicle Year : 2004

Back to top Go down

infill cushions on AutoSleeper Duetto Empty Re: infill cushions on AutoSleeper Duetto

Post by Dave 418 Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:35 pm

I presume all Duettos have the same bed arangements so it should have three infill cushions as follows :-- Behind the passenger seat is a squashy cushion, in the middle is a hard backed one and the drivers side is a hard backed one with a cut out in one corner to clear the seat belt. The handbook with our van shows the correct layout of the beds in single and double set up. Hope this helps allthumbz
Dave 418
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper Model : Rienza
Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down

infill cushions on AutoSleeper Duetto Empty Re: infill cushions on AutoSleeper Duetto

Post by Sue68 Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:46 pm

If it's any help we only use one infill cushion behind the drivers seat. We turn the passenger seat around to make a longer bed for hubby.
Sue68

Female

Member Age : 101
Vehicle Year : 1996

Back to top Go down

Post by palmerdm Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:58 pm

We use the two singles but don't have the small infill cushion for behind the driver's seat.
Dave
palmerdm
palmerdm

Male

Member Age : 76
Vehicle Year : 2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Hodgson Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Our cushions are in the loft at home we found they take up to much room, I fitted a swivel to the drivers front seat better for us two singles or a double
Brian Hodgson
Brian Hodgson

Male

Member Age : 64
Vehicle Year : 2003

Back to top Go down

Post by Bev Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:40 pm

Hi. We too use passenger seat to make end of one single bed and just carry one infill which fits on back of drivers seat when it is fully pushed forwards to make other bed. We make this infill multi purpose! We have stapled some wood effect vino lay to the flat side...when placed on sofa, .this makes a useful small table like surface for lunches/ coffee etc. It is also used propped against cooker end of sofa as a back support. We store it either wedged behind near side rear seat or just on sofa, fabric side down.

Bev
Bev

Female

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper Model : None
Vehicle Year : N/a

Back to top Go down