The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water Pump

3 posters

Go down

Water Pump Empty Water Pump

Post by blatchpack Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:44 am

How do I access the water pump in a 2008 warwick?
blatchpack
blatchpack

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick

Back to top Go down

Water Pump Empty Re: Water Pump

Post by mike-eastman Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:40 pm

Hi Blatchpack,

The water pump in my Warwick, is bolted to the floor under the water heater, in the cupboard below the ironing board drawer.
I can see it by looking through the inspection hole, where I access the heater drain down valve.

Never replaced it yet , but it looks as though the whole front panel, can be unscrewed and removed, leaving the bi-fold cupboard door attached. 
By removing the front panel complete, the shelf and mains electric switches will all be left as they are, then with the panel off you will have a good space to attend to all of the water pipes and electrical fittings. There is no access from the bed base or the fridge side.

Good Luck, let me know how you get on.

Mike.
mike-eastman
mike-eastman

Male

Member Age : 75
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down

Water Pump Empty Thanks.

Post by blatchpack Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Thanks for that will give it a try.Not sure about what happens with the drawers.
blatchpack
blatchpack

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mike-eastman Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:03 pm

The drawer is attached to 'side runners' but screwed to an inner wall about 3 inches or so behind the front panel, so should not need to be disturbed.
mike-eastman
mike-eastman

Male

Member Age : 75
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down

Water Pump Empty Water pump

Post by blatchpack Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:13 am

This is quite a difficult job considering all the workings of the van are in this cuboard.You have to remove the drawers by taking the screws out of the side runners and pulling them free.This will the reveal a lot of locking screws and wood screws as well as the obvious ones you can see on the front.When this is done the whole front comes out.Will be modifiying mine for sure.
blatchpack
blatchpack

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by inspiredron Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:39 pm

blatchpack wrote:This is quite a difficult job considering all the workings of the van are in this cuboard.You have to remove the drawers by taking the screws out of the side runners and pulling them free.This will the reveal a lot of locking screws and wood screws as well as the obvious ones you can see on the front.When this is done the whole front comes out.Will be modifiying mine for sure.
Are you sure that you have to unscrew the drawer from its runners? I thought that onmy Lancashire but was told that it came out just like a home kitchen drawer ie pull it out then lift and pull. I had already tried that but with perseverence and jigglimg it did come out. And it was similarly difficult to get back. On the Nuevo and its derivatives the sloping front to the wardrobe makes it awkward.

Male

Member Age : 83
Auto-Sleeper Model : Lancashire
Vehicle Year : 2012

Back to top Go down