The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duetto leak into washroom

2 posters

Go down

Duetto leak into washroom Empty Duetto leak into washroom

Post by Heather Flint Thu May 30, 2013 2:09 pm

We have a leak in our Auto Sleeper Duetto into the washroom in between the Thetford Cassette and the wheel arch - we have emptied the Thetford cassette and put it back clean and dry but we still seem to have clear water leaking into the washroom behind the wheel arch. Any suggestions about what it is and what to do about it ?
Heather Flint
Heather Flint

Female

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Ford Duetto

Back to top Go down

Duetto leak into washroom Empty Re: Duetto leak into washroom

Post by Harper22 Fri May 31, 2013 5:06 pm

Heather Flint wrote:We have a leak in our Auto Sleeper Duetto into the washroom in between the Thetford Cassette and the wheel arch - we have emptied the Thetford cassette and put it back clean and dry but we still seem to have clear water leaking into the washroom behind the wheel arch. Any suggestions about what it is and what to do about it ?

My van may be a different layout but the only thing i can think that could leak into that area would be the shower pipes to the tapes, I know mine run up behind the sink then T off behind the washroom wall between the boarding and the van cavity. That's the only thing I can think of and how you would get to the van side void area i'm not sure, I know the rear washroom wall is easy enough to remove with the double back doors open, This may give you a bit clearer view of what the problem could be???
Harper22
Harper22

Male

Member Age : 45
Auto-Sleeper Model : Harmony

Back to top Go down