The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadway EB Reversing Camera Monitor

+6
Tinwheeler
Avontourist
PLOUGHLIN
Caraman
Mike187
CC
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Broadway EB Reversing Camera Monitor  - Page 2 Empty Re: Broadway EB Reversing Camera Monitor

Post by CC Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:47 pm

Will have to try that 👍🏻

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper Model : Broadway EB
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Broadway EB Reversing Camera Monitor  - Page 2 Empty Re: Broadway EB Reversing Camera Monitor

Post by CC Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:54 am

Well my camera remote has suddenly stopped working so I’m stuck back with the rear view camera monitor only coming on in reverse, haven’t tried a new battery yet but I fitted it with a new CR2032 battery just a couple of weeks ago, but suddenly on our last trip back from the new forest the remote just ceased to do anything?

I was wondering if I were to get a rear view monitor with the touch screen controls like I had in my last Broadway (as in my photo) could I just unplug the existing camera & plug in the new monitor? 

Broadway EB Reversing Camera Monitor  - Page 2 Img_0210

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bargee Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:03 pm

I can’t answer your question but the monitor illustrated looks identical to the Revcam-branded one that I fitted last year. A small gripe is that the touch screen buttons are not illuminated, so difficult to find in the dark. You might wish to check that point if buying a similar monitor, although I suspect it would be less of an issue than trying to use a remote control whilst driving.

The Bargee
The Bargee

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Kingham

CC likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Fri Jun 21, 2024 4:04 pm

Replaced remote battery even though I knew that wasn’t the issue & the remote still won’t work or do anything, how annoying… not sure if it’s a remote issue or an issue with the monitor but no communication between the two, had a look at the cable which goes under the roof liner above screen but couldn’t pull it out enough to check if there’s a connector allowing a replacement monitor to be plugged in, didn’t want to pull it about too much incase I damaged the wiring & made the monitor completely inoperative, the touch screen controls are so much better than relying on a remote to change functions or settings

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike187 Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:08 pm

I would contact Revcamuk, they are helpful and if you tell them the monitor you want to replace, they have good range and should recommend a suitable model. 

As you say controls on the monitor are much more usable. 

Mike

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Broadway EK TB LP
Vehicle Year : 2013

CC likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Stubil2000 Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:36 pm

Hi we have a new Burford Duo 2024 Model this has the echo master display and only has the camera on when we select reverse, the remote toggles but can only get it to show a reverse display would like to try and get this on full time as a rear view mirror image, any advice appreciated Thanks
Stubil2000
Stubil2000

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Burford Duo
Vehicle Year : 2024

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOUGHLIN Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Stubil2000 wrote:Hi we have a new Burford Duo 2024 Model this has the echo master display and only has the camera on when we select reverse, the remote toggles but can only get it to show a reverse display would like to try and get this on full time as a rear view mirror image, any advice appreciated Thanks

Try, start engine, press power on remote, not in gear.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 54
Auto-Sleeper Model : MB Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down

Broadway EB Reversing Camera Monitor  - Page 2 Empty Reverse monitor remote control replacement

Post by CC Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:56 am

As stated earlier my remote died for some strange reason, got in touch with Chris at RevCamUK who sells the remotes for £5 each, the one exactly the same as my Echomaster was currently out of stock but he told me this one is exactly the same albeit different looking, ordered it & it arrived the next morning, very impressed with the speed of service & how helpful they were, the remote works & I'm now able to switch my monitor on again & have a rear view while driving once again.

Not sure why my last remote suddenly stopped working however… 

Broadway EB Reversing Camera Monitor  - Page 2 Img_3823

Male

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2