The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanitising water and tanks 2013 Dorset

2 posters

Go down

Sanitising water and tanks 2013 Dorset  Empty Sanitising water and tanks 2013 Dorset

Post by Jules 132 Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:30 am

Hello, can someone tell me how to sanitise the water and tanks please.
In a previous Elddis motorhome I used PuriSol and AquaSol and put it in a watering can then into the water filler hole on the van.  My Dorset had a completely different filling system whereby the hose is clipped on or I can use a submersible pump and fill via a bucket with Pursol in. There must be an easier way to do this?
Jules
Jules 132
Jules 132

Female

Auto-Sleeper Model : Dorset
Vehicle Year : 2013

Back to top Go down

Sanitising water and tanks 2013 Dorset  Empty Re: Sanitising water and tanks 2013 Dorset

Post by Paulmold Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:36 am

No easier way unless you go to the expense of having a hole in wall filler installed. Many people have done that . Even AS put both types of filler on later vans.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Sanitising water and tanks 2013 Dorset  Empty Re: Sanitising water and tanks 2013 Dorset

Post by Jules 132 Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:45 am

Paulmold wrote:No easier way unless you go to the expense of having a hole in wall filler installed. Many people have done that . Even AS put both types of filler on later vans.
Thank you Paul, guess it’s bucket and submersible then for PuriSol then use mains hose to fill up. up!
Jules 132
Jules 132

Female

Auto-Sleeper Model : Dorset
Vehicle Year : 2013

Back to top Go down