The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Drive air suspension user instructions.

3 posters

Go down

Top Drive air suspension user instructions. Empty Top Drive air suspension user instructions.

Post by pootler Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:38 pm

I have just had a basic Top Drive system fitted to my van in place of the old Alko Air Top system. Can anyone suggest at what pressure this system may work best and what is the purpose of and how does one use the black and red buttons? I ran the Alko system at 2.3 but the fitters of the new system set the Top Drive system at 3.2. This seems high. Also I have no real idea how to use the black and red buttons.I was given no instruction handbook and have not had any joy getting user information from the fitting company. The new AS van handbooks suggest looking at the Italian website but I cannot find any more information there. I even walked around Barnard Castle Caravan Club site looking for someone with a new van, but guess what? Not an AS van on site.

So please can somebody help?
pootler
pootler

Auto-Sleeper Model : sussex duo

Back to top Go down

Top Drive air suspension user instructions. Empty Re: Top Drive air suspension user instructions.

Post by palette Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Male

Member Age : 66
Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Top Drive air suspension user instructions. Empty Re: Top Drive air suspension user instructions.

Post by v8oholic Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:02 pm

The green range is 2-4 bar, so I suggest going down the middle and trying 3 bar to see how you like it. That’s what I did. Then I changed to 4 bar to make it a bit less bouncy. It’s a personal preference really.
v8oholic
v8oholic

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down