The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warwick XL switches

2 posters

Go down

Warwick XL switches Empty Warwick XL switches

Post by A320pm Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:46 am

On my Warwick XL there is a bank of three switches on the outside of the cooker housing along with an electrical outlet. The button operating the step, a split switch operating the awning light and the blue LEDs on the cab /habitation section step and a third switch that does not appear to have any function.
This middle switch I had thought controlled the electrical outlet but no! Tried various combinations of switch patterns but I have not found out the switches function.
While on the subject the 3 switches under the overhead cupboards at the rear also seem to have random functions, never the same outcome twice!
Does anyone know what the middle switch does and also what the 2 on the right hand, 1 on the left hand overhead cupboards sequence is supposed to be? I’ve tried press and guess but cannot fathom the logic.

A320pm

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Warwick XL switches Empty Re: Warwick XL switches

Post by Paulmold Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:08 pm

The third switch on outside is probably a master switch for the ceiling lights so you switch them off as you leave and switch on again as you enter. Leave it off and try the lights inside, then leaving them on , go out the door and switch them off with this outside switch and see if they go off. A bit like having two-way switches in your house.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Warwick XL switches Empty Thanks

Post by A320pm Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:09 pm

Thanks, 
Tried numerous combinations of switch positions to identify the sequence. It is a 3 way logic, to get the front switch to work I needed to change the state of both the rear ‘master’ switches. I knew one of the 3 rear switches was a master but not that you could change which one depending on the state on the front switch. Seems a bit much for a 6m odd van where you can almost reach each lamp from anywhere.
Anyway that’s that mystery cleared up:scratch head:

A320pm

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down