The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1996 Ford Duetto Instruction Manual

4 posters

Go down

1996 Ford Duetto Instruction Manual Empty 1996 Ford Duetto Instruction Manual

Post by gfishm Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:30 am

Hi everyone,
I have just purchased a 1996 Ford Duetto. I cannot find any documentation about the use of the water, heater and toilet, etc.
This is my first camper van, so would like to make sure I get everything right.
Many thanks for all your replies in advance.
gfishm
gfishm

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Duetto
Vehicle Year : 1996

Back to top Go down

1996 Ford Duetto Instruction Manual Empty Re: 1996 Ford Duetto Instruction Manual

Post by Paulmold Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:07 am

Welcome.  It's unlikely you'll find a complete manual but you should be able to download a lot of the individual appliances manuals. If you have a Carver water heater you can download instructions for that from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and you'll find instructions for a Carver P4 blown air heater (if that's what you have, it may be Propex though) in the factsheets section which can be found on the home page of this forum.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

1996 Ford Duetto Instruction Manual Empty Re: 1996 Ford Duetto Instruction Manual

Post by Slow-Lane Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:16 am

If you haven't already done so, it would be worthwhile joining the Owners' Club: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They have a manuals section on the website (accessible by members only), that has a PDF of a 1996 Duetto owners' manual.
Slow-Lane
Slow-Lane
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Pollensa
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles heel Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:27 pm

Hi Gfishm,

My 1996 Duetto came with a full AS instruction manual, and bumpf for all the individual appliances etc. 

A couple of years ago I got the manual copied for someone else who asked the same question as you have; I charged him for postage and copying.

Unfortunately I didn't keep a spare copy so if you wanted me to do the same for you I'd have to go through the same process; I believe the cost was about £25. 

You may not need the whole manual, if you let me know what specific queries you have, I can copy the relevant pages?

PM me your email address (don't advertise it on here!) and we'll discuss what you need.
Achilles heel
Achilles heel

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Duetto
Vehicle Year : 1996

Back to top Go down