The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warwick XL

4 posters

Go down

Warwick XL Empty Warwick XL

Post by Sapper Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:16 pm

Hi, My wife and I are going away on Monday and at the moment the vans (WXL) is in storage. The water tank is empty so I went over there this morning with 20 litres     of water to be able to bleed the system of air. I switched the pump on but as soon as I opened a tap the alarm on the panel over the door went off to tell me the water tank was empty I managed to get the system bled, put  another 5 litres in, but the alarm still went off. shrugg

I've filled the system up before with 20 litres and the panel has always told me the tank is 25% full. I just can't imagine the old Duchess being happy with the alarm going off every time she uses a tap whist we're away. That's going to make for a great break!!!!.

So, if anybody can recommend a solution, that would be terrific because you will have saved my bacon and I'll buy you a beer when next I see you allthumbz

Thanks.
Sapper
Sapper

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down

Warwick XL Empty Re: Warwick XL

Post by woodlice Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:25 pm

You can turn all alarms and beeps etc off in the dealer settings menu. I have an older ec500 system and I don't know how your dealer settings are accessed. Hopefully someone will be able to advise.
woodlice
woodlice

Male

Member Age : 65
Auto-Sleeper Model : Warick xl
Vehicle Year : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:57 pm

If your boiler was empty , 10 litres goes straight in there, leaving you with only 10 in tank, even with the extra 5 you put in it is probably  not enough to get above the alarm level.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:04 pm

Thanks both of you for your replies, I've just tried googling the problem and it seems there is provision in the menu to turn off the water warning beep so will give it a go tomorrow.
Thanks again up!
Sapper
Sapper

Male

Vehicle Year : 2020

woodlice likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by YorkshaPud Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:18 pm

I’ve had a problem with the alarm going off even when the tank level says 50 or 75% but it hasn’t done it recently since I told the dealer about it so they may fixed something
YorkshaPud
YorkshaPud

Male

Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down