The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warwick XL - Whale heating system help needed

4 posters

Go down

Warwick XL - Whale heating system help needed Empty Warwick XL - Whale heating system help needed

Post by TOM Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:00 am

I’m a new year and need some help with why my heating system / pump seems to have air trapped in system that causes an issue when the water level drops. I can also see water coming out of the back of the van at this time that is from the heated tank, any advice welcome 

Also is there an internally accessible fresh water tank inspection chamber? A campsite neighbour was surprised I couldn’t find one?

Many thanks
TOM
TOM

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down

Warwick XL - Whale heating system help needed Empty Re: Warwick XL - Whale heating system help needed

Post by hferguson Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:26 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]om,
My name is Hayley and I work in the marketing team at Whale.
Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team who will do all they can to assist you with your query. You can call them on 0345 9090 911 or email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Alternatively, please privately send me the best number to get you on and I will get one of our team to give you a call.
Best wishes,
Hayley
hferguson
hferguson

Female

Member Age : 37
Auto-Sleeper Model : None
Vehicle Year : Vehicle

v8oholic, TOM, FreelanderUK and KPUK like this post

Back to top Go down

Warwick XL - Whale heating system help needed Empty Re: Warwick XL - Whale heating system help needed

Post by AutoSleepy_Don Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:59 pm

Just to remove any doubt, are you sure your drain valve is closed?
AutoSleepy_Don
AutoSleepy_Don

Male

Member Age : 62
Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2017

RogerThat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TOM Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:12 pm

Thanks for replying Don - yes I believe so as in the on/off lever accessible from within the campervan. I’ve learnt from a dealer there could be a switch to regulate the pump pressure, however not sure if the pump on mine is integral. I shall call Hayley tomorrow at Whale just missed her tonight. Thanks again TOM
TOM
TOM

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TOM Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:13 pm

Thanks Haley will call tomorrow morning on number you’ve passed to me. I tried but after 5pm and left a message
TOM
TOM

Male

hferguson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:09 pm

Hi Tom,

Did you get Whale problem solved?
Sapper
Sapper

Male

TOM likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TOM Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:29 pm

I’m hoping so but working since returning from our break so not had chance to run water again yet, did you have some thoughts ? Be glad to hear another view thanks
TOM
TOM

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:46 pm

TOM wrote:I’m hoping so but working since returning from our break so not had chance to run water again yet, did you have some thoughts ? Be glad to hear another view thanks

No, I don't have another view Tom just interested in the problem you're having, hope you get it sorted.
Sapper
Sapper

Male

TOM likes this post

Back to top Go down