The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1999 Symbol 2 berth Peugot Boxer Roofllght

3 posters

Go down

1999 Symbol 2 berth Peugot Boxer Roofllght Empty 1999 Symbol 2 berth Peugot Boxer Roofllght

Post by Curryqueen Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:02 am

Hello - I have recently had difficulty in closing the large rooflight. I can see that two of the three hinges are broken completely. I have now closed the rooflight and locked it in place. I want to ask if you can get new hinges for the rooflight - rather than rel=pace the whole ting. Due to the age of the vehicle I wonder if i can get hold of a new one anyway. I would appreciate your thoughts and experiences. I am waiting for Autosleeper to come back to me with a response to a phone call and email with photos. Many thanks.
Curryqueen
Curryqueen

Female

Auto-Sleeper Model : Symbol 2 berth Peugo
Vehicle Year : 1999

Back to top Go down

1999 Symbol 2 berth Peugot Boxer Roofllght Empty Re: 1999 Symbol 2 berth Peugot Boxer Roofllght

Post by Paulmold Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:35 am

You may have to confirm which Heki rooflight' you have (Heki 2?) but there are a few on eBay (even a used one)...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Curryqueen likes this post

Back to top Go down

1999 Symbol 2 berth Peugot Boxer Roofllght Empty Re: 1999 Symbol 2 berth Peugot Boxer Roofllght

Post by Bulletguy Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:37 am

I'm not familiar with your model van but it's possible AS fitted the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The complete unit is available new and also all parts separately but it's worth looking on ebay as you might find exactly what you need.
Bulletguy
Bulletguy

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Vanless

Curryqueen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Curryqueen Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:53 am

Many thanks for your help.
Curryqueen
Curryqueen

Female

Auto-Sleeper Model : Symbol 2 berth Peugo
Vehicle Year : 1999

Back to top Go down