The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I never knew this was a storage compartment

+15
SENTINEL
Greyhound
Heanorboy
Dbvwt
andyh
Relaxez-Vous
easylifer
Sally
inspiredron
IanH
Kingham
roli
Tinwheeler
kaspian
AutoSleepy_Don
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I never knew this was a storage compartment - Page 2 Empty Re: I never knew this was a storage compartment

Post by SENTINEL Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:11 pm

It looks as though ours is a one piece top underneath the floating wardrobe. No triangular holes or seperate screws. The hinged lid is attached to the one piece, so still don't know what is behind that in the "void". Presumably the heating duct pipe and shower pipes as previously mentioned.
That's a shame....could always use a bit more storage space!
SENTINEL
SENTINEL
Donator
Donator

Female

Auto-Sleeper Model : EX-SYMBOL
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

I never knew this was a storage compartment - Page 2 Empty Re: I never knew this was a storage compartment

Post by glyne lock Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]A space to put spares below the draws and behind the draws in a kemerton xl
Relaxez-Vous wrote:If you've got drawers in your van, you may be able to remove the lowest drawer and store things that you don’t often need in the space underneath, so far here there's a couple of warning triangles and an electric mosquito killer. You might also want to put other stuff there. Since replacing our small Fiamma levelling blocks with larger Milenco ones, I needed more room so the triangles were moved there.

There's a knack to removing the drawer but once you're familiar with the angles it becomes easy.
glyne lock
glyne lock

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : kemerton xl
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2