The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

review of the Autosleeper Trophy

+4
daisy mae
Howie
Roopert
John Dee
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

review of the Autosleeper Trophy - Page 2 Empty Re: review of the Autosleeper Trophy

Post by MrSteveVee Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:52 pm

Excellent video @John Dee, most enjoyable
MrSteveVee
MrSteveVee

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Topaz
Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down

review of the Autosleeper Trophy - Page 2 Empty Re: review of the Autosleeper Trophy

Post by leonardo1776 Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:26 pm

John Dee wrote:Wow that's a serious ceiling fan.looks like you have got yourself a really interesting variant.
I have a friend who has a t4 Autosleeper 'talent' which was imported from Japan and includes some really unusual features such as ceiling-mounted airbags in the cab!
I hope to do a video comparison between the TALENT and the TROPHY quite soon.
👍
review of the Autosleeper Trophy - Page 2 17I took this from a bedroom window - You can just make out where the white sheathing ends on the roof. I have checked all the edges and no coming away --YET!!!!

I must have been BLIND. Looking at all the images of other Trophys on Google, I've suddenly realised that before sticking on the white lining, he took off the side black panel on the passenger side, didn't replace it and fitted a false window the same depth as the other two on the passenger side!!. He DID replace the black panel at the back, under my bike rack and carrier bag. I can't make up my mind if I prefer it now, or origonal!!!!

This is getting silly I also notice that he installed  a full length awning!. Perhaps its a Japanese model!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
leonardo1776
leonardo1776

Male

Member Age : 84
Auto-Sleeper Model : Trophy
Vehicle Year : 1996

Back to top Go down

review of the Autosleeper Trophy - Page 2 Empty Running cabling from front pumper to cabin

Post by leonardo1776 Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:57 pm

John Dee wrote:ooh good question Leonardo 1776.
I've not looked into it but my instinct would be to look at the area where the interior air filter is mounted and see if there is an obvious plastic mounting plate that can be used to put a hole and a grommet through. This would come out behind the glove box which is easy to remove allowing good access for wiring.

I will look next time I get chance
Hi John,

Looking at your YouTube: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I see from the shot attached that, presumably for the left hand drive version, there is a very convenient hole from the bumper into the engine compartment.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
leonardo1776
leonardo1776

Male

Member Age : 84
Auto-Sleeper Model : Trophy
Vehicle Year : 1996

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2