The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driveaway awning / rear step 2000 Symbol

Go down

Driveaway awning / rear step 2000 Symbol Empty Driveaway awning / rear step 2000 Symbol

Post by mikeyval Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:37 pm

We collect our Symbol tomorrow all being well. We been looking at drive away awnings.

Question - are there any "L" shaped drive aways on the market >?
Some that are available seem to be just a long "tunnel" > possibly to long for pitch width ?
-----------
Secondly - where might I obtain a rear step (used is fine) to fit on the rear of the Symbol ?
Thanks
Mikeyval

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper Model : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2000

Back to top Go down

Driveaway awning / rear step 2000 Symbol Empty Re: Driveaway awning / rear step 2000 Symbol

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:48 pm

hi mikeyval,i had a 2003 symbol and last year I bought a outdoor revolution movelite cayman driveaway awning,i got it in the sales at the end of 2018 to use this year but I have now changed my van and with so much more space I no longer need the awning,this is the advert I have online at present,if it helps you to choose all well and good,if your interested in buying get in touch, brian Plymouth.     

"this is an unused as new drive away awning for use with campervan or motorhome.Bought 11/09/18 under guarantee until 11/09/19,cost £218.99 along with awning fixing kit which cost £18.99 and canopy poles which cost £19.99. All receipts are available to see and will accompany sale for guarantee.
This was bought for use this year with my autosleeper campervan to store items in whist away from the campsite,it has never been used,only put up twice to make sure we knew how to erect it.It will fit onto van awnings of 180cm to 290cm height, we have bought a new motorhome with loads more storage so do not need this item.total of all three items is £257.97 ,will drive up to the moors with purchaser so you can see it put up,will accept £170 for the three items,available to view in roborough Plymouth devon "

Anonymous

Back to top Go down