The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Access to underbed storage warwick xl.

2 posters

Go down

Access to underbed storage warwick xl. Empty Access to underbed storage warwick xl.

Post by Kdc Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:51 pm

Nothing new about posts for external access to underbed storage,however i have done just that today on my warick xl and thought i ought to highlight just how easy it can be and very usefull for access to things like chairs, bbq's and ramps.Very happy with results.
The end panel is fixed by screws from the inside of bed locker so easy to remove.Once off i fitted a magetic catch onto the metal frame with self tappers and the keep plate onto the inside of the end panel.It fits back into place by sliding the edge back between the rear door seal and bed locker and the held in position by the catch. The end result is that it looks as was and a slight tug on top corner removes the end panel to give good access.

Kdc
Kdc
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick xl
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Access to underbed storage warwick xl. Empty Re: Access to underbed storage warwick xl.

Post by Kdc Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kdc
Kdc
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Access to underbed storage warwick xl. Empty Re: Access to underbed storage warwick xl.

Post by Kdc Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:12 pm

Kdc
Kdc
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kdc Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:13 pm

Kdc
Kdc
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kdc Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:15 pm

Struggled with attaching photos but got there☺️
Kdc
Kdc
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dbvwt Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:36 am

Great mod there Kdc.

I’ve only had my van 5 months but I’ve done many simple mods that make life easier and improve things.
Most cost next to nothing and wouldn’t add to the build time at the factory but I guess there must be a reason why A/S choose not to incorporate such things?

Last edited by Dbvwt on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Dbvwt
Dbvwt

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down