The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008 Warwick

2 posters

Go down

2008 Warwick Empty 2008 Warwick

Post by The Duke Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:21 pm

Good Afternoon,

I wonder if any of you can help as I am a little confused regarding upgrading all the interior bulbs to LED's in my 2008 Warwick. I have visited many web sites but found it all too confusing. Warm light, cool light, varying numbers of LED filaments. 

All I would like is straight replacements for the following
7 off 10w bulbs side fitting, 
4 off spotlight bulbs centre fitting (reading spots at the back), 
3 Centre fitting bulbs for the main ceiling lights.

It can't be that difficult or maybe I'm just thick,

Any help would be greatly received.

Regards
The Duke 
The Duke
The Duke
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick

Back to top Go down

2008 Warwick Empty Re: 2008 Warwick

Post by Gromit Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:05 pm

Hi Duke
I doubt if you're thick - but who am I to judge!!  lol4

I would suggest that you make your titles a bit more explanatory however, and ignore that "Description" line. It doesn't show in the "Posts since last visit" mode that most members use. (It's a pain in the rear, but apparently can't be removed.)

As for your bulbs, I would suggest you contact Aten Lighting.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They are not the cheapest, but they sell only good stuff, and if there's the least problem they are always willing to fix it without any argument. They are also always willing to offer advice, and they never try to persuade you to spend more than is necessary. (Joe and Saul - father and son.)

Our preference is for warm white where you just want "sitting around" light, but cool white over the kitchen work surfaces where you need to see what you are doing. Cool white is a bit too harsh for general use. (We tried cool white in the reading lamps, but it was a bit glaring so we opted for warm white.)

If you are going to the Malvern Show I think they will be there, and they may have bulbs they will lend you overnight so you can try them. They did for us. We paid for them of course, but the price was refunded when we made our final purchases.

Hope this helps
Gromit
Gromit
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 81
Auto-Sleeper Model : Nuevo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down