The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blinds and power steering - completely unrelated

2 posters

Go down

blinds and power steering - completely unrelated Empty blinds and power steering - completely unrelated

Post by mal6186 Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Well done to person whose idea this forum was.
I have 92 trident - the blinds/flyscreen things don't really work - they jam or come out of guides. Any suggestions or can they be replace/bought?
My van is petrol and no powere steering - I'm keen to convert but have read about difficulties with pulleys etc - anybody done this and can tell me about pitfalls?
advice appreciated.
mal6186
mal6186

Auto-Sleeper Model : Trident

Back to top Go down

blinds and power steering - completely unrelated Empty Re: blinds and power steering - completely unrelated

Post by stevomar Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Hi Mal and welcome to the Forum
Why not introdce yourself tell us a bit more about you and your van in the Introduction Section

As for the blinds - Have you tried stripping them down to fix them or are the too far gone. As a last resort you could alwayrs contact Auto Sleepers - but they will be expensive I reckon

Read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to get more info regarding adding power steering

Cheers and welcome again

Stevo

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper Model : VW Trident

Back to top Go down