The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2004 duetto help!

3 posters

Go down

2004 duetto help!  Empty 2004 duetto help!

Post by transitduetto2016 Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:24 pm

Hi Guys 

Please help.

Bought myself a 2004 duetto, had a 1998 duetto before this one.

Honestly much preferred the inside of our older model, it felt alot larger and tasteful, less windows on the 2004 model :( drivers seat only has one drop down arm rest, the 1998 had 2, almost felt like sitting on a sofa, the storage  pouch on the rear of the drivers and passengers seat isnt on the 2004 model, auto-sleeper what are you doing :( improve on design.

Thats not why im here, our new one hasnt come with any manuals, does anyone have one that they can scan me, or give me instructions over this forum.

-does hotwater get heated through gas or both?, we noticed when we connected up onsite the water heated up, i presume through the electric hookup, is there a on-off button for this, i couldn't find one, hence unhooked the mains, didnt feel comfortable with the water heater running all night.

-internal camper heater, does this run off gas or can it be run through the mains hook up as well?

heres my 1st few questions....thanks for looking,  your help will be much appreciated. up!

Cheers Max
transitduetto2016
transitduetto2016

Male

Member Age : 46
Auto-Sleeper Model : Transit Duetto
Vehicle Year : 1998

Back to top Go down

2004 duetto help!  Empty Electric hook up

Post by gemdeco Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:05 pm

Hi Max
     We had a similar problem with our Surrey there is no seperate switch for the mains electric hot water,it will be on the mains fuse box may be in the wardrobe,bottom of the wardrobe or under a seat Probabley 3 fuses Lights,Cooker or microwave if fitted,electric hot water
    good luck
       Alan
gemdeco
gemdeco

Male

Member Age : 73
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down

2004 duetto help!  Empty 2004 duetto help

Post by tallslimdave Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:26 pm

Hi max 
            Would think your duetto is on a mark 6 transit,suggest water heater switch is at back of bottom cupboard under cooker ours is ! Isn't your heater diesel fuelled espacher control by small stat switch next to switch panel above cooker........?worth a look 

Dave h
tallslimdave
tallslimdave

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Duetto

Back to top Go down