The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spot lights changed to LED

Go down

Spot lights changed to LED Empty Spot lights changed to LED

Post by dean01982 Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:49 pm

Evening all, justblike to share my experience of swapping out the hallogen bulbs in my interior spot lights in my 2005 dorset.
I saw that some kind person on this site had mentioned finding some LED bulbs from a company called integral led that would fit into the spot lights, thought this was a good idea as a fair few times im in laybys without any hook up and panic a little over the battery life so decided to give these a razz, after reading other posts of people saying they had to leave out the glass on the spot light to get the bulb to fit i wondered if it would be the case with these bulbs, sure enough the bulbs wouldnt fit through the inner reflective unit odmf the holder, so to get round this i slid the silver reflecter over the end of the pliers and applied pressure till the bulb would fit through, once this was done the bulb would fit in and coukd even leave the glass in, just thought id share as im new ish to the forum and thought it might help other newbies, company for the LED bulbs is.  http://www.innovationleds.co.uk hope this might help a few others
dean01982
dean01982

Male

Member Age : 42
Auto-Sleeper Model : Dorset
Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down