The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roof Vent

2 posters

Go down

Roof Vent Empty Roof Vent

Post by ryorkist Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:50 am

Hi everyone! My 1998 T4 Trident has lost its 'hat' - the cover has come off the roof vent at some time between Portsmouth and deepest Kent, so no chance of retracing my steps to find it! Does anyone have any idea where to get hold of another one (or have one made?). We survived spectacular thunderstorms thanks to the use of a bin liner, but that's no good above about 30mph.....
If anyone knows of a supplier/manufacturer or breaker I would love to know. broomstick

Last edited by ryorkist on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo + omission)
ryorkist
ryorkist

Female

Member Age : 69
Auto-Sleeper Model : Trident
Vehicle Year : 2007

Back to top Go down

Roof Vent Empty Re: Roof Vent

Post by Peel Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:28 pm

If it's like my 94 Trident, these are standard items and widely used on caravans and motorhomes. Your local dealer/service centre will be able to get them and you'll also find them on eBay. Made by MPK I think.
Peel
Peel

Male

Back to top Go down

Roof Vent Empty Re: Roof Vent

Post by ryorkist Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:01 pm

Thanks Peel Today!

I went to Southdown Motorhomes and he picked one off the shelf, so you were right. Will be sorry to see the blackout blind go, but otherwise its a much better looking fitting.
ryorkist
ryorkist

Female

Member Age : 69
Vehicle Year : 2007

Back to top Go down