The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kemerton XL

2 posters

Go down

Kemerton XL Empty Kemerton XL

Post by jock Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi all, I am new to this Forum, and at the moment I don't own an Auto Sleeper. I have had a Swift 669 Tag Axle Motor-home and lots of Caravans over the last 25 years. I am looking at purchasing a Kemerton XL, I like its looks and the end bathroom. I know its a new model, but can you please give me some feed back of what life's like owning an Auto Sleeper (both good and bad). I know all products and manufactures have their problems, but this will be along term commitment and as I am getting to retirement age, I probably will not have the £££ to buy another new motor-home in the future. I like the fact that the Factory is local to where I live and they have a Service centre. Auto Sleepers get a good write up generally, but as I say, some feedback from owners of Product would be great. 
I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks, Jock
jock
jock

Male

Member Age : 71
Auto-Sleeper Model : none

Back to top Go down

Kemerton XL Empty Re: Kemerton XL

Post by bristol170kj Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:14 am

Hi, We've had a Kingham now for just over 3 months. We traded in a 6 year old Autotrail. I'm very impressed with the build quality of the Autosleeper. The only problem we have had is the step refusing to slide back in.

Regards, a happy Autosleeper owner!
bristol170kj
bristol170kj

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper Model : Kingham
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down