The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Symphony Modifications

3 posters

Go down

Our Symphony Modifications Empty Our Symphony Modifications

Post by Paulmold Mon May 09, 2011 12:40 pm

Our Symphony is very much standard but one main modification is the addition of a small wall cupboard above the drop-down TV shelf. I have to admit that it was one of the previous owners who did it. It's very shallow but useful for all sorts of odds and ends as you can see below. Obviously the materials were obtained from Autosleepers, I don't know how long they keep materials for.
Our Symphony Modifications Picture001
Our Symphony Modifications Picture002

The only other small modification/addition we've done is to add a spring-loaded curtain pole (the sort used for nets) in the washroom, on which we hang an awning coathook bar to hang wet coats or towels on.
Our Symphony Modifications Picture003
Paulmold
Paulmold
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Our Symphony Modifications Empty Re: Our Symphony Modifications

Post by Minniesmum Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Paulmold wrote:Our Symphony is very much standard but one main modification is the addition of a small wall cupboard above the drop-down TV shelf. I have to admit that it was one of the previous owners who did it. It's very shallow but useful for all sorts of odds and ends as you can see below. Obviously the materials were obtained from Autosleepers, I don't know how long they keep materials for.
Our Symphony Modifications Picture001
Our Symphony Modifications Picture002

The only other small modification/addition we've done is to add a spring-loaded curtain pole (the sort used for nets) in the washroom, on which we hang an awning coathook bar to hang wet coats or towels on.
Our Symphony Modifications Picture003

Love your mods.... up!
Minniesmum
Minniesmum

Female

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper Model : Symphony

Back to top Go down

Our Symphony Modifications Empty Modification

Post by Bilyco Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:10 am

Hi thee. thanks for greeting we have just bought our 2nd Symphony and think the modification is a great idea. Will do something like that although may not match but will be ok. Thanks. Chris and Sue in Huddersfield. Hope to meet sometime.
Bilyco
Bilyco
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper Model : Peugeot Symphony

Back to top Go down