The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dometic Fridge.

2 posters

Go down

Dometic Fridge. Empty Dometic Fridge.

Post by Sailor Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:35 pm

I am currently having problems with my Dometic Fridge model no.RMS8501 installed in my 2015 Bourton. My Dealer, Marquis, has had a couple of goes at it, managed to get it to work on mains only (No Gas or Vehicle Battery) and has sent away  for a new panel which will take at least 2 months to arrive. I was told that if I ever had a problem turning off the fridge I could simple remove the Fridge Fuse. ( situated in a small fuse box attached to the top of the Water heater box under the offside bed)  There are in fact two Fridge fuses , both 20 amp marked "Fridge" and "Fridge +" .

During the course of my Fridge experience ,when I couldn,t turn the fridge off I did remove both fuses but  to my surprise the fridge continued to work.!  

Has anyone had a similar  experience or changed their Dometic Fridge for a different model?
Sailor
Sailor

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Bourton
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Dometic Fridge. Empty Re: Dometic Fridge.

Post by Dbvwt Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:16 pm

You have posted this twice, perhaps delete this thread while you still have time  up!
Dbvwt
Dbvwt

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down