The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wsrwick xl E89H error on hot water and heati

4 posters

Go down

Wsrwick xl E89H  error on hot water and heati Empty Wsrwick xl E89H error on hot water and heati

Post by simonroger123 Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:23 am

Good morning. 

I have this error  message  on hit water and heating.  I have had this issue before but strangle  after driving it corrects itself.
.any ideas. 

Cheers
simonroger123
simonroger123

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : warrick xl
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Wsrwick xl E89H  error on hot water and heati Empty Re: Wsrwick xl E89H error on hot water and heati

Post by Paulmold Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:47 am

Are you shutting down the heating completely before unplugging electric? If not you will get error messages.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Wsrwick xl E89H  error on hot water and heati Empty Re: Wsrwick xl E89H error on hot water and heati

Post by simonroger123 Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:05 am

Thanks yes I am...... not on hook up. It has happened before and after a good give it was back on possibly a loose connection  or dust in motor.???
Cheers
simonroger123
simonroger123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by simonroger123 Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:40 pm

Hi all.

Found the issue sticky  fan on the boiler gave it a hard tap to remove dust and blew it out with compressed  air and gave it a hoover.  All working now.
simonroger123
simonroger123

Male

babian likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by allanwbrown Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:13 am

Must remember that one - Thanks
allanwbrown
allanwbrown
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2023

Back to top Go down

Post by simonroger123 Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:30 am

The fan is very tempermental on these tight tolarances and can get stuck with dust from the carbon brushes it would be a first check if you get the E89H error.
simonroger123
simonroger123

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by manicmiller Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:16 pm

Had this issue myself recently and upon checking I found the grille at the front of the fan assembly where air is drawn in virtually clogged with dust, dog hair and general debris. Once I’d cleared this with a flexible vaccum hose, given the fan housing a tap or two with a toffeee hammer the fan sprang into life. As well as the carbon build up on the fan’s bearing I imagine a lot of dust is drawn into the fan contributing to the fan’s “stickiness”.  I’d urge everyone to make cleaning of the ducting on the fan housing a part of their periodic maintenance routine to avoid the dreaded E89H error code.
manicmiller
manicmiller

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2017

Cymro likes this post

Back to top Go down