The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peugeot Boxer symphony information

4 posters

Go down

Peugeot Boxer symphony information  Empty Peugeot Boxer symphony information

Post by Barney00731102012 Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:25 pm

Peugeot Boxer 2001
I’m trying to find out as much as I can about our model of autosleeper. I just purchased this for a long road trip, so I’m going through it totally from front to back and top to bottom and what ever need replacing I’m going to do subject to parts availability. So far I’ve done all the brakes. At this stage I’m trying to remove the water tanks but I can’t find any information on this I have a van workshop manual but I can’t find anything about the autosleeper workings, so any information would be very much appreciated.
Barney00731102012
Barney00731102012

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Symphony
Vehicle Year : 2001

Back to top Go down

Peugeot Boxer symphony information  Empty Re: Peugeot Boxer symphony information

Post by Roopert Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:48 pm

It's probably going to be most efficient if you ask specific questions about individual things you want to do but can't figure out. Otherwise you are in effect asking someone to sit at their keyboard and type out a guide for you of everything you might possibly need to know!

It's also easier for whoever might be providing advice, because asking about one specific task is likely to jog their memory!
Roopert
Roopert

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2005

mikethebike likes this post

Back to top Go down

Peugeot Boxer symphony information  Empty Re: Peugeot Boxer symphony information

Post by mikethebike Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:41 am

Vans of that age have a problem.Parts availability stop after about 10 years production.This is normal.
Items like brakes and tyres are easy to source.
Get a habitation service and a current MOT to start.IMHO

Micky
mikethebike
mikethebike

Male

Vehicle Year : 2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraman Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:23 am

The handbooks A-S provide are pretty generic and often not up to date or accurate.  You may find the archived 2008/9 handbooks shown on A-S website have some information that is relevant to your model.  If nothing else it will show the level of detail they go into.  For example it won't show where the fresh & waste water tanks are or how they are removed etc.  It might be worth asking A-S if they have a handbook for your model in their library.
Caraman
Caraman

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Post by mikethebike Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:17 am

Barney00731102012 wrote:Peugeot Boxer 2001
I’m trying to find out as much as I can about our model of autosleeper. I just purchased this for a long road trip, so I’m going through it totally from front to back and top to bottom and what ever need replacing I’m going to do subject to parts availability. So far I’ve done all the brakes. At this stage I’m trying to remove the water tanks but I can’t find any information on this I have a van workshop manual but I can’t find anything about the autosleeper workings, so any information would be very much appreciated.
try  search 450 threads on Boxer.

Micky
mikethebike
mikethebike

Male

Vehicle Year : 2000

Back to top Go down