The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autosleeper Symbol 1999 for sale

2 posters

Go down

Autosleeper Symbol 1999 for sale Empty Autosleeper Symbol 1999 for sale

Post by PaulHarvey Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:40 am

We have owned and loved this van for over 12 years, and are only parting with it in our old age to have something smaller.
Top of the range when new. 84800 miles. The 2.5tdi engine gives great acceleration and manoeuvrability, and will cruise all day at 70mph. Serviced regularly, new timing belt fitted 2019. MOT till 3/5/24. Immobiliser. New stereo/CD player fitted with 2 speakers in the living area. Passenger cab seat swivels. 3 seat belts. Makes two single or one double bed. Plenty of useful storage. Carver blown air heating and separate hot water system - not used for years, so may need tweaking. Three ring hob and grill. Three way fridge. Shower room with Thetford wc. Two-bike rear mounted bike rack. Heavy-duty two-bar unit (never used) with integral step into rear of van. Silverscreen insulation for windscreen and both cab doors. Protective storage cover. Small area of bodywork damage round n/s rear wheel arch, and some paint discolouration on bonnet, but generally in very good condition. Price £11,500
She's an old lady, but very well mannered, and absurdly reliable.
Sheffield-based. 07801843473, or 01142668609. I can happily send photos via WhatsApp, or a video tour if helpful.
PaulHarvey
PaulHarvey

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 1999

Back to top Go down

Autosleeper Symbol 1999 for sale Empty Re: Autosleeper Symbol 1999 for sale

Post by Paulmold Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:59 am

You obviously didn't read the forum rules. ......I see you joined a few months ago but this is your first post.

Please DO NOT join this site to just post in the Classifieds Section - Any members who post in the classifieds section, who have either not introduced themselves first, or are not seen to be active on the forum will have their entry removed. Please respect this decision, it is extremely rude when a new member posts in the classifieds who hasn't posted an introduction or familiarised themselves with our community first.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulHarvey Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:29 pm

Thanks for your post, Paul,
I'm sorry to have caused offence.
I'm a retired doctor in my 70's, and technology is not my strong suit.
I did read the forum rules, and have enjoyed reading posts since I joined the forum. I tried to post an introduction but was obviously not successful. I certainly did not set out to be extremely rude.
I'm in your hands. Would you like me to try to post an introduction again, or what else would you like me to do?
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Best wishes,
Paul
PaulHarvey
PaulHarvey

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 1999

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:34 pm

Admin isn't that frequent a visitor so he may not see your post for a while so I would wait and see. You could post an introduction,  the link to that section is below. 
Can i just say that publishing your phone numbers is not a good idea, trader's visit this forum to find vans so don't be surprised if you get contacted by traders who may offer you well below its true worth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down