The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flip up table bracket by sliding door

2 posters

Go down

Flip up table bracket by sliding door Empty Flip up table bracket by sliding door

Post by Fontie Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:15 am

Anyone know how to remove the hinged bracket for the flip up table, one of the springs on mine has broken and the table wont stay latched down. ive tried undoing the screws/bolts but they just spin, do i really have to take the hob/oven out to replace the bracket.
Fontie
Fontie

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down

Flip up table bracket by sliding door Empty Re: Flip up table bracket by sliding door

Post by Kdc Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:42 pm

Recently modified mine as flap did not clip down and rattled. Removed screws in bracket which just screw into top and took off the top. I then fitted one half of twin ball catch on to bottom of flap the other into side of oven housing (12mm screws in both) .refitted top to brackets,now folds down and fits firm with the twin ball catch.
Spacer probably required to be made so flap folds down parallel .

Last edited by Kdc on Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional info)
Kdc
Kdc
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick xl
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Flip up table bracket by sliding door Empty Re: Flip up table bracket by sliding door

Post by Fontie Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:21 pm

Thanks for that kdc brilliant idea, I'm going to do that  On closer inspection someone bodged one of the brackets on mine with a oversized spring held on to the bracket end with a cable tie and put double sided tape to secure the table onto the bracket then screwed, the oversized spring was preventing the flap from clipping down. I have ordered new brackets and will take the spring from one and put onto mine then with the twin ball catch all should be good.
Fontie
Fontie

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2020

Kdc likes this post

Back to top Go down