The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kingham bathroom problem

5 posters

Go down

kingham bathroom problem Empty kingham bathroom problem

Post by kingham81 Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:00 pm

Hi Everyone

Does anyone have a problem with the size of the kingham bathroom,has anyone made any changes to it thinking of making some any ideas
Thanks

Angela smile!
kingham81
kingham81

Female

Auto-Sleeper Model : kingham
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down

kingham bathroom problem Empty Re: Kingham Bathroom

Post by timsurf2021 Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:04 am

We are on our second Kingham and have no problem with the bathroom, we use the shower most of the time and fitted a trigger showered to save water. On our new van the tambour door slides back further which makes it a bit easier to get in and out. The fan is a bit noisy (I'm sure Auto-Sleepers could have found a better one) but does get rid of the steam, just takes a few minutes to wipe down afterwards.
Its a toss up between making up a bed out of seat cushions and a big bathroom or a comfy fixed bed and small wash room. We love ours!!
timsurf2021
timsurf2021

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Kingham
Vehicle Year : 2021

Barry the Bishop likes this post

Back to top Go down

kingham bathroom problem Empty Re: kingham bathroom problem

Post by Kingham Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:33 pm

The Kingham bathroom was always a compromise for me, after all it was the very comfortable bed and side facing sofa that sold me the van. 

Not sure how you could make the bathroom bigger without losing a bit off the bed width, or reducing the dressing table storage and mirror.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 62
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by TJB Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:12 am

We manage ok with our kingham bathroom. I can’t really see how it could be modified for size. The trigger shower sounds a good idea. I’ve put a pull cord switch on the live feed to the fan so it can be turned off when not showering as it’s very noisy. This simply screws to a baton inside the grill and the chord dangles through the grill. The following thread has some general modification tips. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TJB
TJB

Male

Member Age : 70
Vehicle Year : 2018

Barry the Bishop likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Millie The Moocher Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:24 am

TJB wrote:We manage ok with our kingham bathroom. I can’t really see how it could be modified for size. The trigger shower sounds a good idea. I’ve put a pull cord switch on the live feed to the fan so it can be turned off when not showering as it’s very noisy. This simply screws to a baton inside the grill and the chord dangles through the grill. The following thread has some general modification tips. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Oh I do like that idea - as others have said, the fan is very noisy and not always needed.Thanks for posting up!
Millie The Moocher
Millie The Moocher

Male

Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down