The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Go down

Control Panel Empty Control Panel

Post by CC Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:31 am

I have just puchased some replacment switches for our Auto-Sleeper 12v control panel (fixed to our wardrobe wall)

Recently the pump switch jammed and we replaced it with one we got online but it's never fitted correctly and didn't match the original switches

Rang Auto-Sleeper and they have the replacment switches so ordered two so we have a spare should the need arise in the future :(Y) or (y):

The switches are a little on the pricey side £8.75 + vat each - plus £5 postage so angry
(especially when the one currently fitted was around a couple of quid)

Should any of you need to replace your switches I'm affraid I dont have the Auto-Sleeper part reference, as they came in a clear polythene bag.
However... I can tell you that they are made by Joemex and are an M1 series switch

Link Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also after a bit of research I have found another supplier "Techna Intl Ltd" who list these same switches, but havnt got a price back from them as yet
but I would imagine they are less than the £8.75 ea that AS charge (as soon as I can confirm pricing I will repost)

Techna Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is a pic of our control panel for reference: (with temporary incorrect red switch)

Control Panel 262bczd

Here is a pic of the switches for reference

Control Panel 30a8ayp

Hope this helps someone in the future
:thumbs up:

CC
CC
CC

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper Model : Broadway EB
Vehicle Year : 2019