The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CARVER CASCADE WATER HEATER 1991 VWT4 TRIDENT

Go down

CARVER CASCADE WATER HEATER 1991 VWT4 TRIDENT Empty CARVER CASCADE WATER HEATER 1991 VWT4 TRIDENT

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:44 pm

Hi Guys,
Having problems sourcing the shorter securing bar of the two available (not the 400mm one loads on Ebay all the same)for the above water heater as the old one had rusted. Didn't know hey even made two variations........do now though lol
Anybody got any contacts before I decide to cut and weld a new piece on??
Much appreciated. up!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CARVER CASCADE WATER HEATER 1991 VWT4 TRIDENT Empty Re: CARVER CASCADE WATER HEATER 1991 VWT4 TRIDENT

Post by Roopert Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] always used to be the place to try.
Roopert
Roopert

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down

CARVER CASCADE WATER HEATER 1991 VWT4 TRIDENT Empty Re: CARVER CASCADE WATER HEATER 1991 VWT4 TRIDENT

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:02 pm

Thanks mate I'll try them. Appreciate it.

Just spoke to Gary at Arc systems he has them made by someone else who I have left a message for. I need the rare size of Carver Cascade 2 water heater at 315mm not the 400mm version. Would be me !!!! confused3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:46 am

315mm bar found being fitted this morning. It was a hard search but thanks to Gary at Arc for pointing me to Andy who makes them, and it was the last one in stock. Thanks Roopert.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:04 am

Fitted and working a treat. It was the last of 10 in the UK so very lucky to have got it. He only makes ten at a time at 315mm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down