The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warwick duo 2015

4 posters

Go down

Warwick duo 2015 Empty Warwick duo 2015

Post by Gra&syl Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:44 pm

Whilst trying to solve a problem with waste water not draining from the kitchen sink I have managed to disconnect the waste pipe at the elbow underneath and at the rear of the kitchen sink. The only way to gain access to reconnect it would appear to be to remove the sink. I have removed the screws that hold the sink into the work top but it still appears to be held at the rear. If anyone out there has experience of this or can offer any advice it would be much appreciated.
Gra&syl
Gra&syl

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Warwick duo 2015 Empty Re: Warwick duo 2015

Post by burlingtonboaby Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:49 pm

Hi
Welcome to the forum from Bridington,will have a look at my sink in the morning.
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper Model : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigley Woggled Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:11 pm

Gra&syl wrote:Whilst trying to solve a problem with waste water not draining from the kitchen sink I have managed to disconnect the waste pipe at the elbow underneath and at the rear of the kitchen sink. The only way to gain access to reconnect it would appear to be to remove the sink. I have removed the screws that hold the sink into the work top but it still appears to be held at the rear. If anyone out there has experience of this or can offer any advice it would be much appreciated.

I have a Duo 2011 and the kitchen sink water does drain slowly. To speed it up I place the flat of my hand over the plug hole and give it a pumping action two or three times much as would with a block drain and sucker plunger.

There is a kind of U bend device under the sink to check.

After a few weeks travelling we will the sink and break up a dishwasher tablet, leave a few minutes and then pull the plug to drain into the empty tank. We then move on so the swishing of the water acts like a washing machine. Drain and all your smells disappear!  allthumbz  gimmefive
Wigley Woggled
Wigley Woggled

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick Duo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gra&syl Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:35 pm

I have given up on removing the sink and solved the problem by replacing the rigid pipe with flexible pipe. This was possible after removing the panel at the back of the cupboard underneath the sink and feeding the pipe down from under the sink and then replacing the panel. This also seems to have solved the slow drainage problem.
Gra&syl
Gra&syl

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick
Vehicle Year : 2015

Wigley Woggled likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:48 am

Welcome to the forum from not too far away. Same experience as Wigley with our van
Thanks for the tip on Dishwasher Tablets Wigley, cheaper than Orange Cordial
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2016

Wigley Woggled likes this post

Back to top Go down