The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey water

3 posters

Go down

Grey water Empty Grey water

Post by Nigelbs Sat May 15, 2021 1:51 pm

Just picked up our T4 Trident, very pleased with it - excellent service from Motorhome Showroom in Warminster if I am allowed a plug.

Most questions were answered by the dealer, but what do people do with grey water before driving home?  Do all campsites have a drab you can drive over. There doesn’t seem to be any means of attaching a drain hose to the drain tap so presumably the tank just drains straight down? If the campsite has no facilities how do you get rid of it in that case?

Thanks
Nigelbs
Nigelbs

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Trident
Vehicle Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

Grey water Empty Re: Grey water

Post by v8oholic Sat May 15, 2021 2:08 pm

Google for waster water carriers for one answer. A little wheeled container you can put underneath, drain into and cart off to the disposal point. However, they take up precious space, so you probably won't want one in a van conversion. I don't have one. I'd be tempted to suggest finding a drain on a quiet street and dumping it straight in there.
v8oholic
v8oholic

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down

Grey water Empty Re: Grey water

Post by RogerThat Sat May 15, 2021 2:47 pm

I used to use one of those collapsible buckets on my old van. 

Took up no room at all in the cupboard.  Did mean frequent trips across the site to the grey drain though hugegrins
RogerThat
RogerThat
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Stanway
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down