The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stratford Spares

Go down

Stratford Spares Empty Stratford Spares

Post by Phil Croucher Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Hi people - i have recently acquired a Stratford that has had a lot of parts removed - the V5 said "Disabled" so I assume it was to allow access to wheelchairs etc.

I have long been keen on building my own insides to a van, but i don't really have the time to do all that, so this purchase at least gives me a halfway house. Autosleeper say that spares must be fitted by them to remain an autosleeper, but I don't care much about that, because the van will partly be used as a mobile classroom, and I'm quite capable of making my own cabinets, etc - what I really need is a source of those little spares, such as lights, etc.

have any members got any useful tips and tricks, and sources of bits? Any breakers' yards worth investigating?

The bits that really need replacing are the cupboards at the rear top right, the pedestal, with the sink and hob (we're not interested in ovens) and the left seat/other half of the bed fitment.

Thanks!

phil
Phil Croucher
Phil Croucher

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper Model : Stratford

Back to top Go down