The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Location of Trooper water pump T5 2007

3 posters

Go down

Location of Trooper water pump T5 2007 Empty Location of Trooper water pump T5 2007

Post by Gray B Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:39 pm

As it says in the description! The big problem here is I’m well deaf and long overdue for some new hearing aids 😂

I can hear the pump running sort of at the back of the sink ( I think ) they wouldn’t have put it above the psu 2005 or would they ?  It all seems to be built in with no access.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers for now Gray.
Gray B
Gray B

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper Model : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2007

Back to top Go down

Location of Trooper water pump T5 2007 Empty Re: Location of Trooper water pump T5 2007

Post by Paulmold Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:53 pm

Often under a false floor in a cupboard under sink or behind a false back of a cupboard.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Location of Trooper water pump T5 2007 Empty Re: Location of Trooper water pump T5 2007

Post by Roopert Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:02 pm

As Paul says. The cupboard to the right of the one with the PSU2005 should have a false floor. I hope your floor is easier to remove than ours was! We had to use a car jack to get it out...
Roopert
Roopert

Male

Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray B Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:19 am

Hi Guys 
On mine I doubt it’s in the small cupboard next to the psu that cupboard  houses the gas on/off taps and there’s a waste pipe running through it !
Gray B
Gray B

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:35 am

Gray B, Ours is a 2007 Trident which possibly has a similar interior layout. If so ours is located under the floor of the large hinged cupboard beside the rear seat. Its awkward to access, kneel on the floor stick your head into the cupboard and you'll see 4 crosshead screws holding the cupboard floor down. Remove these and then prise the floor up. The side of the cupboard gives enough to hook a finger under and pull up. The pump is then mounted vertically in the space below. On our pump the spring in the actuator had rusted to dust but our local hardware shop sold a new one for about 70p. Good luck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Roopert Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:39 pm

Ah yes, apologies, I was remembering wrong - it's as S&V says - under the base of the cupboard to the left of the rear seat.
Roopert
Roopert

Male

Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray B Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:34 pm

Thanks for your replies but Steve was spot on with his Trident.
You have to remove the little half shelf in that cupboard in order for the base to come out and what a pig that was it didn’t need the six screws holding it in place !!!
Went back easier as I ran a plane down one of the sides and took touch off.

Re Water pump turned out a cheap fix ( it would run intermittently) one of the spade connectors was well corroded broke off in my hand.

Cheers for now Gray.
Gray B
Gray B

Male

jonathancamp likes this post

Back to top Go down