The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fresh water tank

2 posters

Go down

Fresh water tank Empty Fresh water tank

Post by RABBIT18 Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:53 am

My warwick XL fresh water tank centre probe on drivers side as come out of tank complete  with  rubber mount it looks like  it  as come unstuck has anyone any idea's how it is fixed in and how to refit it a
RABBIT18
RABBIT18

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick xl
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Fresh water tank Empty Horst Miracle Probes

Post by Irnbru Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:21 pm

Hi
I had the same problem. I think these are Horst Miracle  probes. They are sold on Amazon as Valterra Miracle probes, 4 probes for £48 or so. You can see how to fit them on youtube. Search installing Horst Miracle Probes on RV waste tank. Basically there are 2 nuts and inbetween is the spade terminal with attached wire. Take off both nuts and spade with wire. Now reshape plastic bung part, put nut closest to black bung back on and finger tighten. Push plastic bung into tank hole and tighten this nut ever so gently till you get a snug secure fit e.g. won't easily fall out! DO not over tighten as it will deform bung too much.  Then replace spade with attached wire and outer lock nut. Hold inner nut closest to bung with needle nose pliers and tighten outer nut.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Irnbru on Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irnbru
Irnbru

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Fresh water tank Empty Horst Miracle Probes

Post by Irnbru Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:37 pm

Meant to say Horst probes also sold by tankblanket (who also supply fresh and waste water tank heater blankets used on Autosleeper wxl) . See tankblanket.co.uk
Irnbru
Irnbru

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down