The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replacing Autosleeper Symbol sliding window

2 posters

Go down

Replacing Autosleeper Symbol sliding window Empty Replacing Autosleeper Symbol sliding window

Post by milus Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:02 pm

I need to remove the sliding perspex habitation window from the driver's side of my 2005 Symbol in order to send it to ECCO windows in Halifax for a replacement. Has anyone any experience of doing this that they care to share? I am assuming I need to remove the 'U'-shaped rubber strip that it runs in from the frame, but I would be grateful for confirmation of this and any tips/advice before proceeding. Many thanks. (The original window was made by Para Presse).
milus
milus

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down

Replacing Autosleeper Symbol sliding window Empty Re: Replacing Autosleeper Symbol sliding window

Post by SteveUK Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:12 pm

I've not had the experience, but have you spotted this other thread which may help you out?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SteveUK
SteveUK
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper Model : Clubman GL
Vehicle Year : 2001

Back to top Go down

Replacing Autosleeper Symbol sliding window Empty Re: Replacing Autosleeper Symbol sliding window

Post by milus Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:22 am

No, I hadn't seen this, but did manage to remove it after phoning Autosleeper for advice. Many thanks anyway.
milus
milus

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2005

SteveUK likes this post

Back to top Go down