The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change whale water system to gravity fed

+13
bikeralw
Toffee
rgermain
RML
Dbvwt
inspiredron
Gromit
Caraman
Kemerton-bath
paul bullock
kaspian
Paulmold
Michelle_h
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Change whale water system to gravity fed - Page 3 Empty Re: Change whale water system to gravity fed

Post by inspiredron Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:45 am

Chris - before we had our van I was HUGELY. concerned about the Whale - so much so that I quizzed Whale about it at the NEC. They partially satisfied my concerns. When I was offered the hole in the wall I said YES - but it had to be as an additional and not a replacement so I said no. And I'm pleased I have got the Whale. It does take longer to fill but it will only accept pressurised fluids!!!
After 8 seasons I have to replace the hose itself which has developed pinhole leaks.

Male

Member Age : 83
Auto-Sleeper Model : Lancashire
Vehicle Year : 2012

Back to top Go down

Change whale water system to gravity fed - Page 3 Empty Visa versa

Post by Heanorboy Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:18 am

Can i be so bold to ask a techie question about a visa versa {now i no longer have a AS but Wildax
I currently have the "hole in the wall" and when it is full the tank overflows somewhere at the top of the tank so not pressurised. So does anybody think that it would be possible to add the Whale system like i had on the Dorset, sad i know but i did like it.
David

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper Model : Ex 2012 Dorset W
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3