The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Touchscreen panel and 240v

3 posters

Go down

Touchscreen panel and 240v Empty Touchscreen panel and 240v

Post by Solaris Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:47 pm

I have my Kingham parked at home and connected to mains electricity which I switch on overnight. The control panel is turned off. On occasions I have noticed that when I switch on the mains the control panel screen activates, usually with the AS screen but sometimes other screens. I can clear it by turning the panel on then off but obviously have to get in the van to do so. Is this a normal occurrence? Thanks
Solaris
Solaris

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Kingham
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Touchscreen panel and 240v Empty Re: Touchscreen panel and 240v

Post by RogerThat Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:52 pm

I have a feeling it stays on for longer when on EHU?

And if it's on the clock screen, it says on all the time. We use this as our nightlight :)

RogerThat
RogerThat
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Stanway
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Touchscreen panel and 240v Empty Re: Touchscreen panel and 240v

Post by RogerP51 Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:25 am

The touchscreen caused me a big headache as well.  2 weeks after delivery it broke down on holiday.  It was replaced by the dealer but went crazy again after a few days.  Lights clicking on and off, touchscreen making funny noices?????  Finally the Kingham was returned to Auto-sleepers for a repair.  It is back from last week.
Used it in the weekend and had 1 occasion where the outside lights clicked on again unexpectedly when I opened the Kingham with my remote control.  So now we are testing it as much as we can to see if it is really oke or not.  I hold my breath.

RogerP51

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Kingham
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down