The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broadway Bench/Bed Runners

3 posters

Go down

Broadway Bench/Bed Runners Empty Broadway Bench/Bed Runners

Post by bazjaq Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:47 pm

I don't know the proper term but the drawer like runners on one of the bench seats/bed of our Broadway need replacing. Spoke to A/S parts dept this morning and the lady found them in their catalogue, she initially told me they were £11.?? each + VAT + postage so I said I'll have a pair please.  She was totting it up  when she realised she had given me the wrong price, the proper price is £29.99 each + VAT + postage which is £76.97. I decided to look elsewhere. I've checked ebay and found some 40cm and 60cm ones but I need 50cm. So do anyone know where I can get some please?
bazjaq
bazjaq

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Broadway EK
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

Broadway Bench/Bed Runners Empty Re: Broadway Bench/Bed Runners

Post by groundhog Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:46 pm

Screwfix have some for £6.79 a pair.  They look like they will do the job. I am going through the same process but will probably fit something with a higher load rating, whether the extra cost is worth it is debatable though.
groundhog
groundhog
Donator
Donator

Auto-Sleeper Model : Worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by bazjaq Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:27 pm

The Screwfix ones are 45mm deep and the ones in the Broadway are 17mm but I might buy them and see if they work. Thanks GROUNDHOG.
bazjaq
bazjaq

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Broadway EK
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Kemerton-bath Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:09 pm

For other applications (i.e. drawers) I've always used Accuride runners.  They do several grades, depending on weight and other factors.  Available from them direct or from other suppliers.

1996 - Autosleeper Symphony   2010 - Autosleeper Symbol    2018 - Autosleeper Kemerton   2023 - Autosleeper Kemerton XL (Fiat)
Kemerton-bath
Kemerton-bath
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 65
Auto-Sleeper Model : Kemerton XL (Fiat)
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down