The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trooper

2 posters

Go down

Trooper Empty Trooper

Post by Jayne45 Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:21 pm

Third time unlucky .my phone has fallen down the small gap again when I was lying in bed .been in Scotland with no phone for overall week .it's impossible to retrieve as trapped in a place you cannot access unless the drawer is removed under the rock and roll bed but to do this the runners all have to be screwed off as you can't remove the drawer.i have an angled per trooper T4 2001 .
Has this happened to anyone else 
Crazy and ridiculous design flaw. I sleep wardrobe side  of the bed 
Can anyone help
Jayne45
Jayne45

Female

Auto-Sleeper Model : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2000

Back to top Go down

Trooper Empty Re: Trooper

Post by Newtgobbler Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Hi there Jayne. I had the same problem but managed to retrieve the phone with the help of my 9-year-old grandson. With the seat slid slightly forward, using a torch and a mirror on a stick I was able to locate and manipulate the phone so that my skinny-armed assistant could just reach it via the slightly wider gap at the back of the seat pad, against the cupboards. Grandson was over the moon - it was HIS iphone after all, and he'd been without it for a whole two hours!
Newtgobbler
Newtgobbler

Male

Vehicle Year : 1998

Back to top Go down

Trooper Empty Re: Trooper

Post by Jayne45 Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:06 am

It's ridiculous isn't it .I didn't have a skinny arm so had to wait 9 days to get back from my holiday .my friend had to dismantle the drawer to get to the back .next time when in bed going to stuff a towel down the gap .just hope I remember as it's 3 times now
Jayne45
Jayne45

Female

Vehicle Year : 2000

Back to top Go down