The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairford

3 posters

Go down

Fairford Empty Fairford

Post by rustyllargo Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:45 am

Hello everyone and thank you for having us these last two years with this username etc.. I was a member years ago (but lost the log in etc..twice) when we owned an auto sleeper Duetto, Then we owned the Autosleeper Mezan, a beautiful little thing, 156,000 miles and still going strong when we exchanged for our current Fairford 2016, which we got new from Cantebury. It is fully paid for and not on any credit agreement.I have not visited much recently and wondered if i am able to put our Fairford onto here under the sales department in a post? i read in the rules that i might not be able to if i ahve not posted or visited enough and contributed. I don't want to get banned as i visit often but rarely post unless i have what i feel is relevant input. Our van has been a good addition for us but we must move on as we want to go on a walking trip before we are too old and will return to camper vanning when we have completed our trip
rustyllargo
rustyllargo

Male

Member Age : 62
Auto-Sleeper Model : Fairford
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Fairford Empty Re: Fairford

Post by Paulmold Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:14 am

Of course you can post it for sale. The rule is only there to stop people registering purely to advertise who've never visited the site before and probably never will again.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyllargo Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:17 am

Thank you for fast reply, i was just off to paint a few doors and move an ercol chair?, think we might need more than a few of us for that. i will look in later and try and compose a post for sale. We have advertised it in mmm and locally in Ramsgate and also preloved. Not had any calls at all, maybe the wrong time of year. We are not in a rush as our trip does not start until April/may 2019. regards

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlburn Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:34 pm

There are not a lot of fairfords about as private sales, I’ve been looking since Febuary and purchased one last week on a private sale
Karlburn
Karlburn

Male

Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyllargo Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:37 pm

I hope you enjoy yours as fully as we have ours. We are patient and have plenty of time, but we appreciate it is the tail end of the year so may be better waiting until next spring to sell.

Male

Back to top Go down