The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central locking. Peugeot Boxer 2015

4 posters

Go down

Central locking. Peugeot Boxer 2015  Empty Central locking. Peugeot Boxer 2015

Post by sylvester1954 Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:12 am

The central locking activation via the key fob just stopped yesterday. I replaced the battery within the key fob but no improvement.
I thought it may be worth checking the fuses but.....
The manual states that there are three fuse boxes, "dashboard passenger side, drivers door pillar and engine compartment".
Cannot find one on dashboard passenger side but did find one on the drivers dashboard side but that is a complete different layout compared to the diagram in the manual !
My request for help is, do you think that it is the fuse (central locking control) if so where is that fuse?
Any other suggestions or advice welcomed
sylvester1954
sylvester1954

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper Model : Kingham
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Central locking. Peugeot Boxer 2015  Empty Re: Central locking. Peugeot Boxer 2015

Post by Heanorboy Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:17 am

Common problem 
disconnect the cab battery overnight and reconnect in the morning hopefully should sort it, like any computer it needs a reboot works in in about 8/10 cases
David

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper Model : Ex 2012 Dorset W

Back to top Go down

Central locking. Peugeot Boxer 2015  Empty Re: Central locking. Peugeot Boxer 2015

Post by Alf Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:21 am

Have you got 2 key fobs if so does the second one work or not

Alf
Alf
Alf

Male

Member Age : 82
Auto-Sleeper Model : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:04 am

Mine did that once, also wasn't battery.

I'm more than sure you have tried this but.............

Unlock it with the key in the driver door. Open door. Close door. Lock it again, then unlock it again. Now see if it locks on the remote? Free to try, can't harm!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sylvester1954 Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:13 am

Alf.. Only one key fob, the other key is standard key.
Ian, tried that without success thank you
sylvester1954
sylvester1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spospe Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:21 am

sylvester1954 wrote:The manual states that there are three fuse boxes, "dashboard passenger side, drivers door pillar and engine compartment".
Cannot find one on dashboard passenger side but did find one on the drivers dashboard side but that is a complete different layout compared to the diagram in the manual !
 The reason that you cannot find the fuse board is because it is on the driver's side (you have a right-hand drive vehicle and the manual was written for left-hand drive. The translation omitted to swap sides). The missing fuse board is to the lower right of the steering wheel and is secured with two screws (it is where the OBD socket is located).
Spospe
Spospe
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by sylvester1954 Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:23 pm

Thanks Heanorboy,disconnected the battery as you kindly suggested and appears to have worked. Thank you again
sylvester1954
sylvester1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spospe Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:44 pm

I forgot to add to my post of earlier today, that there is a schematic of the fuse boards on this site in the Factsheets section. I had problems identifying fuses and got a copy of the layout from Robins and Day (Peugeot dealers). As sylvester1954 correctly states the layout of the driver's side board is in fact quite different to the handbook.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I see that you are now sorted, but the above may be of interest / help in future.
Spospe
Spospe
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down